All Vedas and Slokas in 9 major Indian languages in one link And Apk
Upanishads & Vedas, ancient secret to know Hinduism
Upanishads & Vedas app contains most of Indian Vedic Upanishads and almost all Indian Vedic Vedas.
The Upanishads are commonly referred to as Vedānta. Vedanta has been interpreted as the “last chapters, parts of the Veda” and alternatively as “object, the highest purpose of the Veda”.The concepts of Brahman (ultimate reality) and Ātman (soul, self) are central ideas in all of the Upanishads,and “know that you are the Ātman” is their thematic focus.Along with the Bhagavad Gita and the Brahmasutra, the mukhya Upanishads (known collectively as the Prasthanatrayi) provide a foundation for the several later schools of Vedanta, among them, two influential monistic schools of Hinduism
These English conversation lessons will help you with your English speaking and English listening while giving you the confidence to speak with native English speakers.
We have basic English conversation lessons for beginners and also beginner level business English conversation. These are perfect for beginners wanting to improve their English conversation skills.
The best way to learn English is to practice spoken English in conversations. Use this app to learn English.
Learn spoken English and Grammar from Hindi, Indonesian, Thai, Arabic, Malay, Urdu, Malay, Bangladeshi Bengali, Bengali, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Assamese, Malayalam, Chinese, Portuguese, Turkish and Nepali. A free English learning course used by over 50 Million learners for spoken English, grammar, and vocabulary building.
Hello English by CultureAlley is the number 1 ranked free Educational App, and the best free App to learn English.
Awarded Google’s Editor’s Choice 2018, 2017; “INDIA’S BEST MOBILE APP OF 2017” By IAMAI, Google’s Best Apps for 2016.
– 475 Interactive Lessons: 100% free interactive lessons with conversational English, grammar topics, vocabulary and more. All lessons work offline as well.
– Interactive Games: On reading, translation, spellings, grammar, vocabulary. With immediate results and grammar tips.
– Discussions with teachers: Ask questions on grammar and translations to teachers.
– Practice using daily news and videos: Learn with latest news, articles, audio-video clips, and e-books.
– Conversation and speaking practice game: Hold daily-use conversations by speaking into the App – improve your spoken English skills.
– 10,000 words Dictionary: Learn new words, and hear their pronunciation.
– Play with friends: Multi-player games and quizzes to practice English with learners across the globe
– Chat Bots: Learn English with chatbots
– Know Your Rank: Win coins and know your global and city rank..
તમામ ભાષામા વેદ અને શ્લોક વાંચવા અહિ કલીક કરો
The Upanishads, a part of the Vedas, are ancient Sanskrit texts that contain some of the central philosophical concepts and ideas of Hinduism.Upanishads played an important role in the development of spiritual ideas in ancient India, marking a transition from Vedic ritualism to new ideas and institutions.Of all Vedic literature, the Upanishads alone are widely known, and their central ideas are at the spiritual core of Hindus.