Best Health Insurance Company In India
Which Health Insurance Is Best For You?
Apart from the other companies every health insurance company in India provide unique features. There are insurance companies which does not suit everyone. A pure definition of an insurance company differ for individuals depending on their needs and requirements.
As the people prefer those health insurance company which have long network of Hospitals which helps them to provide the cashless services. And some of the people value the quality of services provided and rates the customer service.
List of Health Insurance Companies in India 2022
Currently there are 30 insurance companies which provides best and reliable services in health insurance plans. In the list there are 25 general and 5 free health insurance companies. All these companies have their own special features and serve different requirements of customers. Choosing a health insurance company fully depends on all the insurance requirements which gets difficult at some times.
In this article we have provided you some leading health insurance companies in India.But it is crucial o check the claim settlement ratio (CSR), network of hospitals, offers on plans and comparing the providers as to make an informative decision.
This list is on the basis of the claim settlement ratio as of the financial year 2019-2020.
1); box-sizing: border-box; height: 54.3906px; padding-top: 10px; width: 586.906px;”>
- 1 IFFCO Tokio General Insurance 96.33% 1416
- Care Health Insurance 95.47% 2500
- 3 Magma HDI Health Insurance 95.17% 5016
- 4 The Oriental Insurance Company 93.96% NA
- 5 New India General Insurance 92.68% 1256
- 6 Bajaj Allianz General Insurance 92.24% 6277
- 7 Niva Bupa Health Insurance 89.46% 5270
- 8 Navi General Insurance 86.98% NA
- 9 HDFC ERGO General Insurance86.52% 9414
- 10 Manipal Cigna Health Insurance 85.72% 6509
- 11 Edelweiss General Insurance 85.57% 4803
- 12 National Insurance Company83.78% NA
- 13 Future Generali General Insurance 82.96% 2584
- 14 Royal Sundaram General Insurance81.50% 4115
- 15 Liberty General Insurance81.03% NA
- 16 ICICI Lombard General Insurance78.67% 4252
- 17 Star Health Insurance78.62% 9279
- 18 United India Insurance Company78.03% NA
- 19 Reliance General Insurance76.43% 7190
- 20 Tata AIG General Insurance76.04% 4994
- 21 Bharti AXA General Insurance76.01% 1912
- 22 Kotak Mahindra General Insurance 75.45% NA
- 23 Acko General Insurance74.09% NA
- 24 Aditya Birla Health Insurance70.81% 5734
- 25 Universal Sompo General Insurance 70.75% 4700
- 26 SBI General Insurance 66.08% 1606
- 27 Go Digit General Insurance 63.56% 5928
- 28 Cholamandalam MS General Insurance 56.25% NA