Download Duolingo Android App For For Learn 30 Languages
Learn Spoken English and 30 other languages for free
Learn English with fun mini-lessons that feel like games! Use the free app every day to quickly improve your spoken English.
With Duolingo, you’ll improve your English — and have fun. Short lessons help you practice speaking, reading, listenin upg, and writing to improve your vocabulary and pronunciation of English. Start with basic phrases and sentences, and learn new words daily.
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages around the world
★ It’s free, for real.
★ It’s fun! Advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
★ It’s effective. 34 hours of Duolingo are equivalent to a semester of university-level education.
★ Learn English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, and many more languages, free!
Hello English by CultureAlley is the number 1 ranked free Educational App, and the best free App to learn English.
Awarded Google’s Editor’s Choice 2018, 2017; “INDIA’S BEST MOBILE APP OF 2017” By IAMAI, Google’s Best Apps for 2016.
Features:- 475 Interactive Lessons: 100% free interactive lessons with conversational English, grammar topics, vocabulary and more. All lessons work offline as 8well.
– Interactive Games: On reading, translation, spellings, grammar, vocabulary. With immediate results and grammar tips.
– Discussions with teachers: Ask questions on grammar and translations to teachers.
– Practice using daily news and videos: Learn with latest news, articles, audio-video clips, and e-books.
– Conversation and speaking practice game: Hold daily-use conversations by speaking into the App – improve your spoken English skills.
– 10,000 words Dictionary: Learn new words, and hear their pronunciation
– Play with friends: Multi-player games and quizzes to practice English with learners across the glo
Download Duolingo and find out why The Wall Street Journal calls it “The best free language learning app.”