E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Registration 2021 – Eligibility, Benefits, Application More Process
Today we will talk about e-samaj Kalyan Gujarat, a government-run website launched by the state of Gujarat. E-SamajKalyan was established to assist society’s less fortunate citizens, such as the economically disadvantaged. This scheme benefits a minority, physically disabled people, and people belonging to SC/ST. Under this plan, the government provides financial assistance to all the mentioned individuals. You can register yourself for this scheme at https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
Continue reading to learn more abt e-registration Samajkalyan’s procedure, aims, eligibility requirements, and other details.
What is E-Samaj kalyan Portal?
The Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED) has launched a new portal to promote the economic growth and development of the poor and disadvantaged people. The SJED promotes the economic and financial development of individuals from Scheduled Castes, the poor, and other marginalized groups in our nation.
The highlight of the E-Samajkalyan portal is that all the categories of people, including economically backward classes, Scheduled casts, orphans, Minority community, elderly, and physically and mentally challenged citizens, are offered financial assistance.
Objectives of E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat
The Principle goal of the Gujarat state government is to strengthen the economy in rural and urban regions and empower economically disadvantaged individuals as well. The state government promises to provide monetary assistance to all scheduled cast, scheduled tribes, minorities, mentally and physically challenged, elderly individuals, beggers, and people living below the poverty line under this new groundbreaking scheme.
E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Registration 2021 – Important Highlights
Before any student applies for the E-Samaj Kalyan scholarship programme, he/she should know the important details of this scheme.
- Name of the Registration E-Samaj Kalyan Registration
- Scheme Name Gujarat e Samaj Kalyan
- Provider Government of Gujarat
- Launched by Gujarat Social Justice & Empowerment Department (SJED)
- Department Name Social Justice & Empowerment Department
- Official link https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/
- Eligible Beneficiaries
- SC/ ST
- Economically Backward Classes
- Minority Communities
- Physically & mentally challenged candidates
- Destitute People
- Old people
- List of Departments
- Director of Scheduled Caste Welfare
- Developing Castes Welfare
- Director of Social Defense
- Gujarat Safai Kamdar Development Corporation
Beneficiaries of the Scheme
- People who will get benefitted from e-samaj Kalyan Gujarat are:
- Physically and mentally challenged individuals
- Developing cast
- Minority community
- SC/ST People
- Economically Backward People
- Old People
- Destitute people
- E-Samaj Kalyan 2021 – Department List
Powered by Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan, there are several schemes included in the E-Samaj Kalyan portal (Samaj Kalyan Vibhag):
- Director of Scheduled Caste Welfare (નિયામક અનુસૂચિત જાતિ ક્લ્યાણ બોર્ડ)
- Director of Developing Castes Welfare (નિયામક વિકસતી જાતિ કલ્યાણ)
- Director of Social Defense (નિયામક સમાજ સુરક્ષા)
- Gujarat Safai Kamdar Development Corporation (ગુજરાત સફાઈ કામદાર વિકાસ નિગમ)
- Eligibility Criteria for E-samaj Kalyan 2021
As previously stated, the e-samaj Kalyan scheme is made especially for underprivileged classes of our society. Here are the eligibility criteria for e-samaj Kalyan Gujarat 2021.
Individuals from underserved communities will be able to register for eSamajkalyan online.
Scheduled and Other Category citizens, both male, and female must be permanent residents of Gujarat.
E-Samaj Kalyan Portal Necessary Document
When registering for the e-Samaj Kalyan scheme, make sure you have the necessary papers on hand.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Cast Certificate
- BPL certificate
- Recent passport size photo
- Bank Details
- Bank Passbook
- Educational Document
- Certificate for Physically Handicapped People (If any)
- E-Samaj Kalyan 2021 – Step-by-Step Application Procedure
To continue with the Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan registration process, applicants must follow the below steps:
1. Visit the official e-Samaj Kalyan website –
2. As a first time user, click on ‘Please Register Here’.
3.On clicking the registration link, a new page will open.
4. Fill in the details like name, gender, aadhaar card number, caste, DOB and others and click Register.
5. For NGO users, click the registration link beside the NGO option.
6. Fill in the required details and click on ‘Register’.
7. Once the registration process is completed, log in to the E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal using the user ID, password and CAPTCHA code.
8. After successful login to the E-Samaj Kalyan page, applicants can select the scheme and apply online.
E-Samaj Kalyan 2021 – How to Track SJED Registration?
To know the SJED Scheme application status, applicants must follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Visit the E-Samaj Kalyan portal – www.esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
2. Scroll down the page and click on the Know your Application Status link
3. Enter the application number, Date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format, and track the SJED Schemes Application Status by hitting the Submit tab.
For any kind of technical assistance, applicants can contact the helpline line number 079-23213017 from 10:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M.
For information regarding any scheme,
E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat 2021 – FAQs
The official website of SJED Login Gujarat is https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
Who can apply for the Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan Application Form?
Citizens who belong to the underprivileged category can fill the application form.
From where can I check my E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat status?
Applicants can check their E Samaj Kalyan status from the official portal – https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/
Is it mandatory to upload my BPL certificate to apply for this scheme?
Yes. One needs to upload their BPL certificates to apply for this Digital Samaj Kalyan scheme