Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 : Online Applications are invited by Railway Recruitment Cell – Eastern Railway from eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals for engagement / training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992. New job notification [Notice No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2020-21] has been released by RRC ER regarding Apprentice posts. RRCER is going to fill up 3366 vacancies in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway. Candidates who want to get Railway Jobs kindly make the online registration from 04.10.2021 and link not yet activated. As per the RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment notification, online mode applications will be received up to 03.11.2021.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021
Organization Name : Railway Recruitment Cell – Eastern Railway
- Howrah Division : 659
- Sealdah Division : 1123
- Asansol Division : 412
- Malda Division :100
- Kanchrapara Workshop : 190
- Liluah Workshop : 204
- Jamalpur Workshop : 678
- Applicants should pass 10th Std/ ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 15 to 24 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- RRC ER Apprentice selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates.
- You should make the payment via online mode
- Go to official website of RRC ER
- Click “Notice Board” find the advertisement “Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentice for Training (2020-2021)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.