Gujarat e-nagar urban citizen service portal
Gujarat is one among the leading states within the implementation of key e-Governance infrastructure, polices and projects. The State’s approach are often best summed up as “Think Big, Start Small and Scale Fast”.
The three fundamentals that characterize Gujarat’s e-governance initiative are: Responsiveness, Transparency, and Accountability. At the State Level eNagar Portals were designed and developed for online citizen centric services to urban local bodies.
eNagar project provide a good range of services to the citizens like Sops and Establishment, Complaints and Grievance, Registration of Birth, Death, & Marriage, Professional Tax, Building Permission, Estate Management, Hall booking etc.. with online payment gateway facilities.
eNagar project has transformed the way citizens perceive the executive machinery. regardless of his place of habitation, a citizen can visit online eNagar portal and complete all payments of fees/taxes/charges, online registration and certificate etc. the target of providing single point windows fixing of common information and communication Technology infrastructure by the government.
The objective is to possess a price & time efficient, transparent and scalable Web based citizen centric service and back office operation network which is definitely distributable and customizable for further replication altogether Municipalities across the Gujarat.
Make all Government services accessible to the commoner in his locality, through common service delivery outlets and ensure efficiency, transparency & reliability of such services to understand the essential needs of the commoner.
Enhance citizen service through efficient, responsive and transparent eGovernance systems which reduces the time-frame for approving and fast realization of the revenue.
Standardize eGovernance solutions across different ULBs, on interoperable technology platforms with compatibility for forward and backward integration.
Government of Gujarat has launched the e-Nagar project to bring all the Urban Local Bodies at par on a standard platform with reference to e-governance and m-governance. A centralized solution is anticipated to bring citizen centric services and solution for ULBs along side tailoring of existing applications of varied Municipal corporations/ULBs to the present centralized platform.
In this context, Urban Development & Urban Housing Department has appointed Gujarat Urban Development Mission as a Nodal Agency for e-Nagar Project. Total 170 locations (162 Municipalities and eight Municipal Corporations) are covered in eNagar Project.
eNagar Project covers 10 Modules with 52 services as below:
1. Property Tax
2. Water & Drainage
3. Building Permission
4. Registration of Marriage
5. License module
6. Professional Tax
7. Complaint Module / Grievance redressal
8. Fire & Emergency Services
9. Land & Estate Management
10. Hall Booking
OFFICIAL WEBSITE PLZ…..CLICK HERE
To provide timely essential services to all the citizens of the district.
Pay Online is a company specializes in Mobile, Data Card and DTH recharge technologies. Pay Online is India’s first 24/7 recharge platform that provides recharge facilities of all the telecom service providers, Data Card and DTH operators through the Internet and Mobile channels. It is amongst the Top three privately owned, operator independent, neutral recharge website servicing more than a thousand plus registered mobile customer
Freecharge Pay Later: Say hello to your new budget buddy. Get instant credit of up to ₹5000 every month, a 30-day interest-free credit period, and shop online/offline at over 25000+ stores with just a single tap.
• UPI Payments: Powered by Axis Bank, you can set up your ‘@freecharge’ UPI ID for all your existing bank accounts. Send/request money and make online/offline payments.
• Loans: Get pre-approved instant personal loans at best interest rates, disbursed by Axis Bank. Here are some of the features:
2. Fully Digital Process
3. No Security Deposit
• Scan and Pay: No need to add phone contact. Just scan QR and pay instantly via UPI.
• Mobile Recharges: Prepaid mobile recharge service available for all leading Indian telecom providers like Airtel, Vi, Reliance Jio, etc.
• Bill Payments: Pay your electricity bill, postpaid/landline bill, water bill, and gas bill. Pay for DTH, broadband, and even insurance premiums through Freecharge.
• Mutual Fund: The all-new Mutual Fund is power-packed with features that help make intelligent investment decisions. Choose top-rated funds (ratings by Value Research) from top AMCs like Reliance, Axis, Aditya Birla, DSP, Motilal Oswal, ICICI Prudential, and more. Start investing with just ₹500 & be done in 2 minutes. It’s a 100% paperless process.For Best View Please Open This Website In CHROME / OPERA Browser