Headache Causes/ Headache Remedies/ Headache Home Remedies
A minor but dreaded problem is the headache. There is no one who is not bothered by this problem. Some have permanent problems. If there is a problem that bothers you, this is a headache.
In today’s fast life no one has time to stop no matter what age they are. If there is a child, he has the stress of studies, keeping the house wife and saving the time of the family members, getting a job and sustaining the job competition.
to keep Hey, even women are not free these days. They have to take care of the children and help in the house if the members of the house are working. In it, a headache becomes a real headache. This ailment affects in any season regardless of season. So today let’s know a little bit about this small but big ailment.
Causes of headache
According to Ayurveda, Kapha, Pitta and Vayu are the root cause of any disease. Any disease arises and develops due to its imbalance. Increase or decrease of Kapha, Pitta or Vayu causes this problem. Apart from that, even if there is any wound on the head, the problem of headache remains.
Even if there is less blood in the brain, the headache remains. Mental illnesses also cause problems. Apart from that, someone is suffering from this problem due to many other personal reasons. Even if there is any serious disease like kidney problem, cancer, heart problem, there is headache. Sometimes its intensity is so high that the pain becomes unbearable. Even after taking many medicines, there is no permanent cure.
Headache Now that we know about the causes for this problem, we will know about its possible remedies.
It is very important to go to the root of the problem first because taking remedies without knowing the causes of any disease leads to side effects and sometimes increases the severity. Remedies without knowing the cause do harm instead of benefit. First of all, if you are suffering from frequent headaches, get a medical check-up first so that the cause of the headache can be known.
Headache Ayurvedic Remedies
1. First treat the cause of the headache.
2. If there is a headache due to Kapha, use allopathic, Ayurvedic, natural medicine to relieve Kapha. Avoid cold and cold foods. Practicing Surya Mudra and Linga Mudra regularly. Do warm-up exercises to strengthen the inner body.
Headache home remedies
3. Avoid hot food if headache is bothering due to pitta. Be careful not to gain weight. Being overweight increases bile production. Practicing Jnana Mudra and Akash Mudra regularly. Ice cream and baja
A cold drink gives immediate relief, but in the long run it does terrible damage to the body. Taking desi colds like fennel, sugar, cumin gradually removes bile.
Useful video to cure headache
4. If there is pain due to head injury, treat it.
5. Stay away from tension and stress By always having a positive attitude, most of the diseases are removed and many problems of life are kept away from us.
Let cells stay away from disease and make health a life mantra..
નોંધ :- અમારો આશય માત્ર સારી માહિતી આપવાનો છે, કોઈપણ ઉપચાર કે દવા નિષ્ણાત કે ડોકટર ની સલાહ અને તમારી તાસીર મુજબ કરવી