How to get Aadhaar card printed in PVC form Online
What is Aadhaar PVC Card?
The Aadhaar PVC Card is not only easy to carry and durable, it has a digitally signed secure QR code with photograph and demographic details with multiple security features. It can be ordered online through uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in using Aadhaar number, Virtual ID or Enrolment ID.
What Is Fee To Get Pvc Adharcard ?
Charges to be paid are Rs. 50/- (Inclusive of GST & speed post charges).
Is Pvc Adharcard Is Free ?
Aadhaar letter is sent to resident free of cost by ordinary post in case of new enrolment or mandatory biometric update. … eAadhaar: eAadhaar is the electronic form of Aadhaar, digitally signed by UIDAI, having QR code for offline verification with Issue Date and Download Date.
Who can get this card?
Any individual having an Aadhaar number can get this PVC card. In case you do not have your mobile number registered in the Aadhaar database, you can raise a request for ordering a PVC card using any mobile number.
How to order PVC Aadhaar card online
- Login at direct UIDAI link — myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/genricPVC;
- Enter Aadhaar number;
- Enter CAPTCHA;
- Click at ‘Send OTP’ option;
- Enter OTP and click on the check box against “Terms and Conditions”;
- Click on “Submit” button to complete OTP verification;
Steps to raise request for the Aadhaar PVC Card
- Step 1: Visit www.uidai.gov.in
- Step 2: Under the ‘My Aadhaar’ Tab, click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’.
- Step 3: A new tab will open on your system. Select the option ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’.
- Step 4: Here you will be required to login using either using 12-digit Aadhaar number or 28-digit enrolment ID. Enter the security code. If your mobile number is not registered, click on the tick box. Once selected, you will be required to enter the non-registered/alternative mobile number on which a one-time password will be sent.
- Step 5: Click on ‘Send OTP’. A one-time password will be sent on your either your registered mobile number or the number mentioned by you. The OTP is valid for only 10 minutes.
- ADVERTISEMENTStep 6: Once the OTP is entered, click on the check box against ‘Terms and Conditions’. Click on Submit.
- Step 7: If your mobile number is registered in UIDAI database, then you will be able to see the preview of the Aadhaar card for verification. If mobile number is not registered, then preview will not be available.
- Step 8: Click on ‘Make Payment’ and you will be re-directed to the payment gateway. The payment can be made using credit/debit card, Net banking, UPI.
ADVERTISEMENTOnce the payment is successfully made, a receipt will be generated which can be downloaded. Further, 28-digit Service Request Number (SRN) will send to their mobile number via SMS.
Charges for ordering Aadhaar PVC card
While ordering the PVC Aadhaar card, an individual will have to Rs 50 (inclusive of GST and speed post charges).
Tracking the status of Aadhaar PVC card
The status of the Aadhaar PVC card can be tracked on www.uidai.gov.in under the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab. Under the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab, click on ‘Check Aadhaar PVC card status’. On the new screen, you will be required to enter 28-digit SRN, 12-digit Aadhaar number and captcha code. The status will be reflected after clicking on ‘Check Status’.