Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For 2500 Sailor (AA & SSR) Posts
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : Indian Navy has Recently Invites Application For the 2500 Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – February 2022 batch from 12th pass candidates, Eligible Candidates Apply Online before 25.10.2021, For More Detail Read GujaratAsmita Article Or Official Advertisement.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Indian Navy. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : Indian Navy
Total Post : 2500
Post : AA & SSR
Job Location : All India.
Post Details :
- Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) – February 2022 batch : 500
- Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – February 2022 batch : 2000
Education Qualification :
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Pay Scale :
- 21,700 – 69,100/- Level – 3
Age Limit :
- Born between 01 Feb 2002 to 31 Jan 2005
Physical Fitness :
- Height : 157 CM
- PFT : 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups
Application Fees :
- There is No Application Fees.
How To Apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
What is The Last Date For Applying For Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
Online Application Start From : 16.10.2021
Online Application Last Date : 25.10.2021
What is The Selection Process For Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
Selection will be based on Written Exam, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.