2,500 Posts - Indian Navy Recruitment 2021(All India Can Apply) - Last Date 30 April :
Indian Navy has issued the latest notification for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Sailor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Hello and welcome Friends.
You are once again very welcome to the New Bharti News blog.
We keep bringing you all kinds of new information every time.
This New Bharti News blog is always available to you through government schemes, government recruitment, private sector recruitment, new schemes of Gujarat government or central government, and useful materials for preparation of competitive examinations.
Apply For Bank Of Baroda (BOB BANK) Bharti : Click Here
Indian Navy Recruitment 2,500 Posts 2021 Details :
- Organization : Indian Navy
- Type of Employment : Central Govt Jobs
- Total Vacancies : 2,500 Posts
- Location : All Over India
- Post Name : Sailor
- Official Website : www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Applying Mode : Online
- Starting Date : 26.04.2021
- Last Date : 30.04.2021
Qualification Details :
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Indian Navy Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit :
- Refer to Official Notification
Salary Package :
Mode of Selection :
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode :
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Important Instruction :
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
Focusing Dates :
- Application Submission Dates: 26.04.2021 to 30.04.2021