KGBV RECRUITMENT 2022 FOR 308 VACANCIES
Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) scheme was launched by the Government of India in August 2004 for setting up residential schools at an upper primary level for girls belonging predominantly to
the Scheduled cast Scheduled tribe, other backward class, and minorities in difficult areas. Initially, it runs as a separate scheme but was merged with the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan with effect from 1st April 2007. With the RTE Act, 2009 coming into force with effect from 1st April 2010, and the Sarva Shiksha framework of Implementation being revised to correspond to the RTE Act, the KGBV component of Sarva Shiksha is also being implemented in the overall context of child rights and child entitlements and in harmony with spirit and stipulations of the Act.
Under this Scheme, KGBVs are set up in Educationally Backward Blocks (EBBs) where the female rural literacy is below the national average (i.e. below 46.13% as per census 2001) and the gender gap in literacy is above the national average of 21.59%. The scope of the scheme was enlarged to cover the Blocks that have rural female literacy below 30% and urban areas with more than the national female literacy (urban) of 53.67% as per the census 2001. This was again enlarged to cover all the educationally backward blocks with the rural female literacy of 46.13%. KGBVs are set up where more than 500 girls (10 to 14 years of age) are either out of school (drop out or never enrolled) or irregular attendance for more than 6 months.
Children learn by doing, and drawing activities makes it easy for them to sit down and start having fun. Drawing apps allow children to express their emotions and build confidence through painting, coloring. Toddlers will have a great time playing with the drawing and tracing modes, while preschoolers and kindergartners will love the simple but smart memory and coloring games. Our drawing apps for kids have has something for all kids, and best of all, they can learn everything for free!
Drawing Games comes with these fun educational modes:
• Learn to Draw – Children will learn step by step how to draw the picture.
• Auto Draw – A simple mode for toddlers to watch painting and colored in.
• Connect & Color – Connect the dots and watch as the picture is colored in.
• Connect the Dots – Draw a picture by connecting the dots with lines.
• Memory Drawing – A line appears and quickly vanishes. Your child can then draw it from memory!
• Glow Paint – Have fun with glowing paint colors!This amazing coloring game has loads of beautiful pictures to draw and color. Our stickers, crayons, and glowing pens keep kids happily engaged for hours. Children get to learn picture recognition with drawing, coloring, and painting activities. Drawing for kids engages them creatively, with so many fun modes that children will learn and grow with Drawing games from RV AppStudios.
KGBV Bharti 2022
KGBV in Gujarat :In Gujarat, at present, there is a total of 240KGBVs established under Samagra Shiksha. From Which165 KGBVs are run with the help of the GOI support and 75 run with the help of the GOG support.For Best View Please Open This Website In CHROME / OPERA Browser