|NIRDPR Recruitment 2021|
510 Posts - National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj - NIRDPR Recruitment 2021 - Last Date 09 March
Hello and welcome Friends.
You are once again very welcome to the New Bharti News blog.
We keep bringing you all kinds of new information every time.
This New Bharti News blog is always available to you through government schemes, government recruitment, private sector recruitment, new schemes of Gujarat government or central government, and useful materials for preparation of competitive examinations.
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has issued the latest notification for NIRDPR Recruitment 2021.
Applications are invited for the post of State Programmer Coordinator, Young Fellow & Cluster Level Resource Person. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
If you seriously want to apply so, please read all article and notification carefully .
Apply For UPSC Requirement 712 Post : CLICK HERE
NIRDPR Recruitment 2021 Details :
- Organization : National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
- Type of Employment : Central Govt Jobs
- Total Vacancies : 510 Posts
- Location : All Over India
- Post Name : CLRP, SPC & Young Fellow
- Official Website : www.nirdpr.org.in
- Applying Mode : Online
- Starting Date : 09.12.2020
- Last Date : 09.03.2021
Details of Vacancies:
- State Programme Coordinator
- Young Fellow
- Cluster Level Resource Person
The candidates must have passed the 12th, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree, B.E/ B.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NIRDPR Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age:50 years
- State Programme Coordinator: Rs. 55,000/-
- Young Fellow: Rs. 35,000/-
- Cluster Level Resource Person: Rs. 12,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nirdpr.org.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per NIRDPR Recruitment 2021
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Important Instructions And Note:
Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates:
- 09.12.2020 to 09.03.2021