These 11 home made Remedies are very useful
The best home remedies for any ailment remain. Whether it’s a headache or a high BP problem. Spices used in home cooking come in handy every time. There are very few people nowadays who try homemade recipes. But Motro, if we talk about old times, our grandparents would spend their whole life relying on this. You can also try this homemade recipe we showed. Which is very useful. But if you have any problem with this recipe, leave it immediately
Because not everything suits everyone. So here are some useful home remedies….
Menstrual cramps – Squeeze 2-3 lemons in a glass of cold water and drink it daily to get relief.
Severe headache –
Peel an apple and grate it. Mix a little salt in it and eat it on an empty stomach in the morning.
Flatulence – Mix 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda in water and drink
Sore throat – Boil 2-3 basil leaves in water and rinse with that water.
Mouth Ulcers – A mixture of ripe banana and honey gives immediate relief. It can also be made into a paste and applied to the mouth.
Take 3 grams fenugreek seed powder with water morning and evening. There are benefits to taking this for fifteen days. This is also beneficial in diabetes.
half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a teaspoon of honey
Mix and eat at night before going to bed.
Apply camphor and coconut oil. It can also be applied every night before bed.
Cut dry amla in half, boil it in coconut oil and then massage it into the hair.
Mix orange juice with glycerin and apply under eyes.
Taking medicine in every small and big health problem is very harmful to health. So it is better to take medicine for minor health problems like headaches, acidity etc. The home-made recipe of grandparents should be adopted so that the problem can be solved quickly and no reaction can take place.
Home Remedies – These 10 Diseases Can Be Cured Without Drugs
1. Applying coconut milk to the hair follicles reduces hair loss. Applying aloe vera gel to the hair follicles also reduces hair loss.
2. Ginger juice and lemon juice in the right amount is beneficial in headaches. Boil the basil leaves in water and drink it when it gets slightly hot. The headache will be relieved immediately.
3. If you have pimples on your face, apply a little lemon juice on the pimple area at night while sleeping. Acne will stay till morning.
• Easy Medicines: Download
• herbs and diseases: Download
• Effective Ayurvedic treatments: Download
• Ayurveda therapy for 50 successful cache: Download
• assessing the entire Book of pain: Download
• Problem elevated cholesterol: Download
• Drug good / adverse effects: Download
• dengyum and Chikungunya: Download
• Diabetes full Tip: Download
• eye pain treatment: a Download
• taphalipho and eye care: Download
• first Aid part -1: Download
• first Aid part -2: Download
• heart disease – problems and treatment: Download
Blood pressure: Download
• Body guard force: Download
• Precautions for kidney diseases and treatments: Download
• manasanti: Download
• Medicinal Plant-creation and use: Download
• healthy living solutions: Download
• Obesity, symptoms and treatment:Download
• bone and joint problems: Download
• Plague: Download
• Pregnant Care: Download
• Indigenous Treatment Part-1:Download
• Indigenous Medicine Part -2:Download
ગુજરાત સરકાર નાં કર્મચારીઓ માટે મોંઘવારી વધારાના ન્યુઝ માટેઅહી ક્લિક કરો
4. If there is a problem of acidity or inflammation in the stomach, taking cold milk gives immediate relief. This is because milk contains calcium which prevents the formation of acid.
5. One drop of mint leaf juice in the nose for cold and cough is beneficial. Mixing black pepper, mint and salt and chewing it together gives quick relief in cold.
6. Mix the right amount of coconut oil and lemon juice and massage it into the hair follicles with the fingertips.
7. If you crush 5-10 leaves of mint and extract the juice and put it in the ear, this ear pain is relieved.
8. Chewing ajma seeds with black salt is beneficial in indigestion.
9. If there is a complaint of bad breath in the mouth, grind the dried leaves of mint and make a powder of it and apply it on the teeth like manjan. Doing so removes bad breath and strengthens the gums.
આયુર્વેદ અને વિજ્ઞાન નો સમન્વય ગ્રંથ
એક કર્મચારીની જૂની પેન્શન યોજના ફરી લાગુ કરવા અંગે વિગતવાર લેટેસ્ટ રજૂવાત
There will be relief in pain. Applying clove oil also reduces toothache.
Burning on the body – Burning anywhere on the body .. If the skin is burnt due to extreme heat .. If there are wrinkles on the skin or skin disease, then applying raw potato juice is beneficial.