ફોર્મ નં A અને ફોર્મ નં 13 વર્ડ ફાઈલ PDF ફાઈલ અને ભરેલ ફોર્મ નો નમૂના
Camera Translator To Scan Text And Translate To Any Language.
translate your gallery image or direct capture from camera and direct convert it and you will translate to any language free.
Best App With Unique feature.
easy and fast.
good design for better user interface.
All Language, you can select your language translate it any language absolutely free
no any charges.
try it once and give your reviews for improvement
Translate: Camera Translator, Offline Translation app supports voice, text, and camera translation in more than 60 languages. Use it every day for business, travel, and education, and more…
You can travel to any place you like. Voice -to- voice translation is the ideal feature to help you communicate with people around the world with the Translate: Camera Translator, Offline Translation app.
No more language barrier! Enjoy yourself, your lifestyle and learn new things
કેમેરા ત્રાંસ્લેટર એપ ડાઉનલોડ કરવા માટે અહી ક્લિક કરો
Offline Mode Usage is available without internet for all of them. With the baby translator new features, understand your baby language and learn why did your baby cry: provides 6 categories of why babies cry: diapers, hunger, buff, hugging, sleepiness, and others.
Point your phone’s camera at taking a picture and translate it… and the wizard in the app automatically translates the photo for you.
* Translate photos
* Translate images
* Translate objects
* Translate comics
* Translate texts
* Translate voice
* Translate ads
* Translate screenshots
* Translate infographics
* Translate handwritten notes
* Translate signs
* Translate scans
* Translate conversations and dialogs
* Translate text from the image
* Translate pro for free
* Translate Baby language
* Cry translator
Translate: Camera Translator, Offline Translation apps come in handy for when:
• You’re about to get something tattooed on your bicep, and you don’t want the Chinese word for “soup” to forever mar the temple that is your body. Simply point your camera and take a picture and translate to the Chinese character the tattoo artist shows you and make sure that it really means “courage.”
• You’re on a date in an expensive French restaurant, so chic that they didn’t even bother with English on their menus. So you hide behind those giant foldable and whip out your phone and impress your date to take a picture and translate. Because, hey, she deserves to know what she’s eating.
• You’re driving your rental in Italy and see a perfectly good spot to park. But nearby is a sign that says, “Passo Carrabelle.” Nobody was around to tell you that this indicates there’s definitely no parking and that your rental just might be towed. you can translate this conversation easily.
Pictures are worth a thousand words – but they are also the hardest to translate. Translate: