How To Download Aadhar Card Online
An Indian citizen needs Aadhaar to require advantage of the welfare facilities provided by the govt . Aadhaar is that the proof of one’s address and card . Aadhaar may be a 12 digit number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). a person can enroll in Aadhaar center or bank / post office by enrolling for Aadhaar using the Enrollment ID, Virtual ID or Aadhaar number given by UIDAI (Aadhaar Card Download) and may print. After the amount issued, the person employing a sort of ways counting on the cardboard can download (Aadhaar Card Download).
Download Aadhaar Card by Aadhaar Number
If you would like to download and print Aadhaar card then you’ve got to adopt the subsequent method.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/
- Step 2: Select the choice ‘ Download Aadhar’ or attend https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ this link
- Step 3: Select ‘Aadhaar’ option
- step 4: 12 digit. If you are doing not want to base number ‘Masked Aadhaar’ Select
- Step 5: Enter the captcha code and click on on ‘Send OTP’ to urge the OTP on the register mobile number .
- Step 6: Insert OTP
- Step 7: Click on ‘Verify And Download’ to download the e-Aadhaar card
Download e-Aadhar by Umang App
To download e-Aadhaar through Umang app, you’ve got to follow the straightforward way given below:
- Step 1: Pegasus App download and open
- Step 2: All Service tab ‘Aadhaar Card’ on the
- Step 3: ‘View Aadhaar Card From DigiLocker’ Click on Step 4: After its own DG Locker account or by card number Login with
- Step 5: Enter the received password on your registered mobile number
- Step 6: Click on ‘Verify OTP’ Step
- 7: then you’ll download your Aadhaar by clicking on the download icon
How To Download Aadhar Card Online? Gujarati Video
તમારા આધાર કાર્ડ પર કેટલા સીમ કાર્ડ ચાલુ છે જોવા માટે અહી ક્લિક કરો
How To Print E-aadhaar After Download
You have to enter 8 digit password to open your e-Aadhaar first . These passwords are the primary 4 letters of your name and date of birth . After downloading your Aadhaar card in PDF format from UIDAI website , you’ll print your Aadhaar card